Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Movie Scenes.. Best Kisses

We were talking about crappy movie scenes at lunch today and it made me want to make a list of my favorite movie scenes. I think its gonna be too hard to list them all.. so I thought I would catagorize them. My first category will be "best kisses".

My first nomination would be Catch and Release: a seriously corny movie, but this scene is very nice. I also like when she sneaks into his bed later in the movie.. very sweet.




My second nomination is, well, more than a kiss.. but it starts with a kiss.. so that counts. Its Atonement and it's scrump-diddly-umptious. I HAD THE WHOLE SCENE ON HERE, BUT I THINK IT WAS REMOVED BECAUSE OF THE RACY CONTENT.. SO YOU WILL HAVE TO BE SATISFIED WITH JUST A LITTLE CLIP... OR YOU COULD GO SEARCH FOR THE WHOLE SCENE.. WHICH I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.



AND NOW, MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE KISS IS..... COLD MOUNTAIN. THE DELICIOUSNESS BEGINS AT 1:47 OR SO.. THIS VIDEO TAKES A MINUTE TO LOAD.. BUT ITS WORTH IT.. I PROMISE. THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS KISS IS THAT FACT THAT THESE TWO CHARACTER HAD BARELY SAID TEN WORDS TO EACH OTHER AND THEY WERE SO SHY..BUT THEN... FIREWORKS!!

I am sure I am going to come up with more... but those are my faves.

1 comment:

Ya wanna say something? Then just say it.. spit it out already.. sheesh.