Monday, January 19, 2009

A Peek Into My Marriage

The following is a IM conversation between me and my beloved this morning...ignore the spelling errors

Craig: are the kids awake yet?
me: yeah

Craig: do you want me to take her to g scouts 2 night ;)

me: maybe.. I have to see if i need to go for the cookie crap first.
Craig: OK

Craig: WE WILL...WE WILL...BARAK YOU
me: very good!!!

Craig: CROCADILE BARACK
me: nice!
i might have to do another post.
Craig: FOR THOSE ABOUT TO BARARK..WE SALUTE YOU

Craig: YOU CAN LET THEM RIP ON TUESDAY

me: YUP
I NEED TO SAVE THIS CHAT
Craig: WE MISSED OUT ON THE BARACK AND ROLL TRAIN
AC/DC HAS A BUNCH OF POSABUILITYS
YEA I SPELLED IT WRONG ...WHAT!?
me: yup, you sure did... you sure did.
Craig: LET ME TRY THIS ONE ON YA...
OBAMAS AND PAPA'S
?
me: i thought of that one... stinky
its not a song
Craig: OBAMS HOUSE
me: nah
Craig: YOUR OBAMAS SO FAT...
?

me: ha! I like that one!
Craig: I CAN'T FINISH THOUGH
me: i know
Craig: ME AND MY OBAMA
me: is it suppossed to me lama?
Craig: YEA
Craig: WHAT YOU TALKIN OBAMA..WILLIS
OK I QUIT
me: you should
Craig: I'M OBAMA 'T TO
me: what?
Craig: IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT ..IT AIN'T FUNNY
SORRY
me: OBAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT!
IN YOUR FACE!
Craig: OHH SNAP
DAMN
me: GOOD ONE, HUH?
Craig: MUCH PROPS
me: THANKS!!!!
Craig: OBAMA SAID THERE WILL BE DAYS LIKE THIS
me: i'M DYING HERE
so funny
you are so stupid
i love it
Craig: STOP OR MY OBAMA WILL SHOOT
me: ha!!!!!
oh my god... you are a dork.. i love it
Craig: OBAMA I'M COMING HOME!
me: are you lauging out loud at work?
Craig: I'M TRYING TO HOLD IT BACK
WERE STUPID

Ah.. love is sweet, ain't it?

34 comments:

  1. ohh. In case you have not used this one yet...

    Stuck between Barack and a hard place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is histerical...even though I don't really understand...it must be some secret love language between you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read last nights post to my husband and we sat around laughing because we do stuff like this all the time!

    You (and your husband) are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously
    there must never be a dull moment in your home!
    :)

    oh...and steal any of those awards on my page for your using!
    :)
    i would hate for them to just sit there!
    spread the love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow… quite the clever one he is. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got all of these- I could probably be a total dork with you and your husband and I consider that a very endearing quality!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just had to rub it the fact that I couldn't come up with even 1 by showing off a whole new list of your awesomeness...Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obama I'm coming home? AWESOME! He's got talent, Kel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!! I can never come up with cleaver things like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is hysterical!!!!!! I'm totally sitting here with my coffee laughing...very witty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys are hilarious. And I love that you IM each other.

    I think you may owe him an Obamapology for giving him a hard time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know it's old but have you heard Ashford and Simpson's Solid as Barack? You and your husband crack me up. I hope you all come up with some more this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that it ends...we're stupid!

    That is a hilarious exchange! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL!!! Wasn't going to comment, but I don't want the baby to punch me. Great pics on the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  15. too funny. i was with you up until what you talking obama, willis. i take my diff'rent strokes quotes very seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know you have found true love when you can share these times of moments! Seriously..you two are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bahahahahaha! Obama said there'd be days like this! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so going to use some of those on my husband tonight. He will love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL! Classic! I love it. I love the jokes, but even more I love how you two interact with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  20. obama said knock you out
    and obama i'm coming home

    are my favorites

    hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Too funny. Your husband must have an active imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OBAMA SAID THERE WILL BE DAYS LIKE THIS

    Not too many more hours to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your husband is pretty impressive! I couldn't have come up with that many usages of the words Barack and Obama! Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  24. and my hubby can't even figure out what button to push to read a text never mind figure out how to send one.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awe, love is grand! You two are silly!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good times... :) Glad you love that guy (and he loves you.)

    ReplyDelete
  27. that is great! You guys seem made for each other.

    ReplyDelete

Ya wanna say something? Then just say it.. spit it out already.. sheesh.