Monday, November 10, 2008

Manic Monday


Wanna join in? go here manic monday


What was the first thing you thought when you looked at yourself in the mirror today?
HOLY CHRIST... IS THAT DRIED DROOL? WHY IS MY ONE EYE SO SWOLLEN? DID A SMALL BIRD NEST IN MY HAIR?

Do you have a recurring nightmare? If so, explain.
I CONSTANTLY HAVE THE "HIGH SCHOOL" DREAM. I AM IN CLASS AND ITS THE END OF THE YEAR. I THEN REALIZE THAT THERE WAS AN ENGLISH CLASS THAT I SKIPPED EVERYDAY AND I NEED IT TO GRADUATE. IT IS ALWAYS ENGLISH CLASS. I ALSO HAVE THE "CAN'T REMEMBER MY LOCKER COMBINATION" DREAM.

List three foods you can’t stand: LIVERWURST (I'M GAGGING THINKING ABOUT IT), LIMA BEANS AND COTTAGE CHEESE.. EWWW

7 comments:

  1. I work from home. So the wife had to go back to work today and on those days we are up at 5am. And I refuse to look at myself in the mirror until I have had a shower and that is usually sometime in the afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair was a bird's nest this morning, too! I just got this pretty awesome flat iron, though, and thought to myself, "We'll see what thing is made of today." Ten minutes later and the beast snarling around my head was tamed, eyeliner was brushed on and I am downstairs, still in jammies but ready to roll. :)

    p.s. I have three classes of my Masters of Library Science done (one I'm taking right now). You timing on the question is uncanny, as I just wrote a letter to my adviser and the school saying I just didn't have the personal time (between the counseling for me, my marriage and ALL the kids(that's a whole other story) to finish at this time. Anyhoo--- would you attach an email to your comments! I can't email you directly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my hair is a mess when I wake up, like wow what the heck happened!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I remember the 'forgot locker combination' nightmare. That one's the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh dammit i just did a post...otherwise i would totally do manic monday- next week?

    i have the hs dreams ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME!! and i have had the "can remember my locker combo" many a times too!!! i can't understand why i have so many hs dreams...so weird!

    word ver: stose

    ReplyDelete
  6. i meant CAN'T remember the combo- lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel you on the lima beans. We used to call the gerbil brains when my Mom would make them.

    ReplyDelete

Ya wanna say something? Then just say it.. spit it out already.. sheesh.