Monday, November 17, 2008

Manic Monday



Do you believe people are basically good? I THINK WE ARE ALL BORN WITH A CONSCIENCE, SOME OF US CHOOSE TO LISTEN TO IT AND OTHERS DON'T. I THINK WE ARE ALL BORN WITH THE ABILITY TO BE GOOD AND KIND AND EVERYDAY WE MAKE THE CHOICE WHETHER OR NOT TO BEHAVE THAT WAY.

If you could change the custom of shaking hands, what would you replace it with?
OH, THAT'S AN EASY ONE... HIGH FIVES, BABY! I AM ALWAYS HIGH FIVIN' MY HUBBY, WHO JUST SHAKES HIS HEAD AND GIVES ME A LITTLE SLAP ON THE HAND. I WANT SOME JUMP IN THE AIR, HAND SLAPPING DOUBLE HIGH FIVES, WITH THE THE TURN AROUND AND THE "LOW FIVE".

What is something that you enjoy that is a chore for most other people? I WANT TO SAY READING, BUT THERE ARE PLENTY OF PEOPLE WHO ENJOY THAT. HMMM.. I LIKE WALKING. THAT'S ALL I CAN THINK OF. I GUESS MOST WOMEN WOULD SAY CLEANING, BUT NOT ME, I EFFING HATE IT.

9 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the cleaning thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish that an official greeting, whatever it is, would be made law. That way I'm never confused if someone is going to shake hands, or leaning in for a half hug, or even a kiss. I'm easily confused, I guess:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are a high five family. I throw 5's around for just about everything, it seems so much more celebratory or festive or something.

    Hey, we could start a High Five movement...before you know it the high five will be taking over the globe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Catherine! Gimme five! now behind the back... whew.. we are too cool for school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the episode of Seinfeld when Jerry decides instead of saying "Bless You" when someone sneezes, he started saying "you're soooooo beautiful!"....your high five answer just reminded me of that- lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "High Five" from my son's book:

    "raise a hand,
    raise it high,
    spread your fingers tap high five!
    give it high
    give it low
    give it everwhere you go!
    from your pinkies
    to your thumbs,
    let your fingers
    have some fun.
    With high fives
    you can say,
    HI!
    HELLO!
    Hip, hip hooray!"

    teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jaime...
    I love it.. I am gonna have that sucker embroidered on a t-shirt! See? The kids gets me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love high 5's. Maybe we should start a petition.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do believe that people are basically good. I think they just get confused that everything revolves around them.

    I'm cool with the handshake. I like to hug but not everyone does so I don't want to freak people out.

    I like to be on the computer. I have a lot of friends that find it time consuming and boring.

    ReplyDelete

Ya wanna say something? Then just say it.. spit it out already.. sheesh.