Friday, November 21, 2008

Aloha Friday


Today's Question:
What are you thankful for?

Well, lets see.. if we are talking about today, then I am happy that I found the dead squirrel before he defrosted. (see previous post)
If we are talking in general, then I am thankful for my hilarious husband and my too-cool daughter. Together we make the trifecta of awesome-ness.

edited:
crap, I screwed it up.. didn't realize I was supposed to leave a new question on here for you all to answer.. so....

WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOU THIS HOLIDAY SEASON??

8 comments:

  1. I really want an ipod.. can you believe I don't have one?? lame.. and I want lots of bookstore giftcards and bath stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I want a Flip video camera so I can Vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't have an ipod either! but i don't want one yet so i'm ok w/ that....

    for Christmas I want...white addidas sneakers w/ the silver trim. and a giftcard to get some casual wear...and a flat iron (for hair!), a good one.

    check out my word ver: womamen
    lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go on vacation with my family. We have not done a trip in 5 years since before my oldest was born. The other thing I would love is to go to BlogHer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A digital Camera or printer....camera, yep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness. What an excellent question. I tell my family not to get me anything. An Old Lady like me just likes family visiting. That's all I need for a present.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A safe trip to my parent's home & back! If that all works than I'm good! Although if Santa were to throw a little (say 11 cup or bigger) Cuisinart food processor under the tree I certainly wouldn't have the heart to refuse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would really like to have a major part of the interior of my house painted. they're high ceilings so we can't/don't want to
    do them ourselves. i'm so sick of these white walls =/

    ReplyDelete

Ya wanna say something? Then just say it.. spit it out already.. sheesh.