Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I've been awarded!!

Thank you Abby! You are awesome!!

Here are some rules:
1. The winner can put the logo in his/her blog
2. Link the person you receive the award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the persons you nominated

My nominations for this one are:
1. Sabrae
2. Babbling Brooks
3. Amy
4. Mamma Joss
5. Tena
6. Deb - hope you're feelin' better, girl!
7. Kat

Check out these blogs.. cause they're awesome, that's why!

6 comments:

  1. Oh you just made my day!! I so needed this this morning. Thanks girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kel!!!! I love the blog bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, Amy!! Wouldn't it be cool if it came with cash?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww thanks for the award!!! and I was listed as number 1!!!now i feel extra special!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ya wanna say something? Then just say it.. spit it out already.. sheesh.