Thursday, December 4, 2008

My head hurts!

Ouch! I have been having headaches on the left, back side of my head, where my head meets my neck. When I turn my head to the left, it hurts worse. Anyone ever had anything like that? It really hurts! Sound like muscle strain? maybe I slept weird? I don't know. I went and got a new pillow yesterday and it felt a little better this morning, but progresssivly got worse all day.

Those of you who know me, know that I have a serious medical phobia(another post in itself), so I won't be headed to the doc just yet! I'll give a while and see if its muscle strain or hormonal.

6 comments:

  1. It's probably a bit of a neck strain. Those are very painful! I am sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm going with a pulled muscle or you just slept all cockeyed! :) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take some Motrin and see if that helps! Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tension headache, dose up on motrin around the clock for a day or two and see if it gets better. I had that for a month once, went as far as an MRI and it was part of GAD, generalized anxiety disorder...go me :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it the kind of neck pain where you turn your head (to say check your blind spot) and bam! You feel like you just got punched? Those suck too. I hope you feel better! Maybe the weekend will help?

    ReplyDelete

Ya wanna say something? Then just say it.. spit it out already.. sheesh.