Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What? Another one??

Oh Abby, seriously, you're makin' me blush.


The rules for this award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate 10 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

My nominations are:
1. tollesons4him - nice to meet ya!
2. Tammy
3. Divine Chaos
4. Mrs. Bliss
5. Merrie
6. Noobmommy
7. Jamey
8. April
9. Huntinandlvin
10. Jen
Ok, now, grab you're blog award and spread the love!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on well deserved award, excellent blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog award...you are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You welcome, girl! It's well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Kel! You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome!! love that blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kel!

    My first one ever :) So excited! and Grats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! Makes me happy that people like the nonsense that I spew, LOL! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you thank you! I love it! And can you tell I'm trying to catch up in blog land? A few days late, but I'm here!
    PS I love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete

Ya wanna say something? Then just say it.. spit it out already.. sheesh.